Home Depot Survey – Home Depot wants to hear reviews from everyone about their most recent visiting experience at its shops. Surely, your valuable responses will assist the corporation in many aspects.
Home Depot Survey – Win $5000 Gift – HomeDepot Survey
The Home Depot Inc is a multinational home improvement products retail company in the United States of America. This corporation sells construction services, products, and equipment set as well.
Formed in the year 1978, Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in Georgia, Home Depot was co-established by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Black, Pat Farrah, and Ron Brill.
A valid purchase receipt is compulsory to enter in its official survey program via Home Depot Survey and win survey rewards. However, it won’t take much time of yours to complete Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey.
This survey will usually take 5 to 10 minutes of yours to complete the procedure. Only you will need to visit its official survey site and take the survey.
Every legal resident of America can partake in the survey in two modes, which are –
- Online Entry
Also, all the Home Deport Survey participants can be categorized into two types, which are “Professional Category” and “Consumer Category”.
Eligibility Criteria For Both The Categorizes
To be eligible for the “Professional Category”, all the respective entrants must be employed at the Home Depot Store. However, if any of the survey entrants don’t satisfy the above-mentioned requirements, then you can directly opt for the “Consumer Category” as per your details.
Further, if you are appearing in its survey via Mail-In-Entries, then you’ve to specify the category correctly.
Once you’ve completed its online survey procedure, you can enter into the Home Depot $500 Gift Card Survey. If you want to partake in its official survey, you will need to visit its official survey portal Home Depot Survey. The main motive of conducting this survey is to collect responses about its retail stores from all its customers.
Therefore, in order to efficiently complete its survey steps, you will need to reply to some simple survey questionnaire, which includes –
- Friendliness of Employees
- Cleanliness of Home Depot Stores
- Customer’s Overall Visiting Satisfaction
- Quality of Product
- Rate Its Store’s Billing System
About Home Depot Customer Feedback Survey
Here is a synopsis of its official survey program –
- Company Name – The Home Depot Inc
- Survey Name – Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Countries – America, Mexico, and Canada
- Entry Type – Online / Mail-In-Entries
- Survey Prize – Home Depot $500 Gift Card Survey
- Survey Duration – 10 Minutes (Maximum)
- Purchase Receipt Valid For – 14 days
- Age Limitation – Above 18 Years
Therefore, completion of its survey procedure can assist you to win a $500 gift card and participants can even enter into its survey sweepstakes. However, some of its survey sweepstakes rules and regulations might vary as per region.
Steps To Enter Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you want to complete its online survey steps, you will need to continue with –
- Visit its official survey website at www.homedepot.com/survey,
- Select your most preferred language to complete its online survey,
- Click the “Begin Survey” button,
- Type your zip code, postal code of your address, click “Next” option,
- Enter your personal information, like “user-id” and “password”,
- Press the “Next” option,
- Now, share your genuine opinion about its services and enter into “Survey Sweepstakes”;
That’s very simple to partake in its online survey program, only participants need some minutes to efficiently complete its required steps and win amazing survey rewards.
In case you don’t have your purchase receipt of your survey invitation code’s entry date has expired, you can still enter its official survey program via mail-in-entries. To enter in its offline survey procedure, you must continue with the below-listed steps –
At first, handwrite your personal information, such as – your name, phone number, house address (including zip code), email id, and survey category (pro or consumer) on a postcard. Now, mail the business-size envelope (3 x 5 inches) to the following address-
- Pro Category: ASC/ Home Depot Q3 U.S. Pro Customer Satisfaction sweepstakes. P.O. Box 431 Macedon, NY 14502-0430;
- Consumer Category: ASC/ Home Depot Q3 U. S. Customer Satisfaction sweepstakes. P.O. Box 430 Macedon, NY 14502-0430;
Home Depot $500 Gift Card Survey Rules & Regulations
To enter in its official survey program, you need to check out its survey prerequisites, which include –
- All participants should be legal residents of the United States of America, District of Columbia, or Canada,
- The minimum age required to enter into its official survey program is 18 years or above,
- One must enter in details by mail-in-entries on a 3 x 5 postcard to its corporate address,
- A participant needs to satisfy certain personal information, such as name, residential address, phone number, and email address after completing its survey steps,
- Two draws will be made the customer and professional categories, which will include one grand prize of Home Depot $500 Gift Card,
- All participants must have one smart device either smartphone or laptop paired with a high-speed internet connection to enter its online survey procedure,
- A participant needs to complete the whole survey steps in just one-seating or else will be disqualified
That’s a complete overview of Home Depot Survey, which will surely guide its customers to complete its online or offline survey steps without any interventions.
About Home Depot Survey
The Home Depot Inc is the largest America-based retail store chain. This recognized retailer runs operations across several nations and intended to serve most of its shopper’s needs.
The Home Depot is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in Georgia. This corporation also operates several big-box format shops and presently owns around 70+ distribution centers around the United States of America.
The Home Depot was co-established in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Black, Pat Farrah, and Ron Brill. Thus, every willing shopper can reach its retail stores via social media platforms.
This retail giant runs several retail stores across the United States of America, including the Virgin Islands and Guam.
As of today, this corporation earns revenue of $110.2 billion. Its interline brands have around 90+ distribution centers across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, which serves every customer’s requirement under MRO supplies.
These are some of its popular interline brands
- Barnett (MRO & Contractor Supplies)
- Wilmar Industries (MRO)
- SupplyWorks (Packaging, Janitorial & MRO)
- Hardware Express (Hardware Supplies)
- US Lock (Security Devices & Keys)
- Maintenance USA (MRO)
- Leran Gas Product (Propane Accessories)
If you are interested to connect with its customer care support, you can connect at 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3377) or email at email@example.com to get the best possible help.