Dollartreefeedback – If you are in the US, I am sure you have enjoyed treasure hunting at your local Dollar Tree, Dollar Bills or Family Dollar store.
Dollartreefeedback – Win $1,000 Cash Daily – Dollar Tree Survey
Dollar Tree is worldwide popular for selling most goods for $1 or less. You can select from a wide variety of inexpensive goods including food items, health and beauty items, toys, electronics appliances, automotive cleaning accessories, pet supplies, books and much more.
Dollar Tree Stores Inc. is an American chain of discount variety stores. The company is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia operating over 15,000 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S states and Canada.
The company was established by Ben Franklin in 1953 in Norfolk Virginia, which later came to be known as K & K 5 & 10. In 1970, K.R. Perry, Doug Perry, and Macon Brock started K&K Toys in Norfolk, Virginia.
This store received a quite good response and the company grew to 130 stores on the East Coast. Later in 1986, they started another chain store named Only $1.00, three in Virginia, one in Tennessee, one in Georgia. In 1993, the name was finally changed to Dollar Tree Stores.
The customer satisfaction survey is extremely important for every company. The main goal of customer satisfaction surveys is to gather knowledge and insight into how customers view their experience during their visit to Dollar Free.
Just like every other company, Dollar Tree cares about improving customer satisfaction levels. The survey invitation code is printed on select receipts.
The Dollar Tree Feedback customer survey can be found at Dollartreefeedback. The survey includes some basic questions about the latest customer experience about their latest visit to shop in their stores.
DollarTreeFeedback Survey Rewards
Now the company is giving its customers a chance to win a cash prize of $1,000 for taking part in the DollarTreeFeedback customer satisfaction online survey. There is also a chance of winning $500 weekly cash prizes too.
Your participation in the survey will help the company in different ways –
- They can improve your shopping experience with better quality products.
- The company will work on resolving problems with their employees and improve the behavior and friendliness of their customers.
- It works as a direct communication between company and customers. They account every suggestion for improvement.
Survey Rules & Requirements
Before you enter in the survey read the following requirements and rules:
- The first rule is the age limit. The participant should be 18 years of age or older.
- The entrant should be a permanent resident of the United States oor the District of Columbia.
- DollarTreeFeedback Survey doesn’t allow any of its employees, an immediate relative or any sponsors to take part in the survey.
- You should have a receipt from your recent purchase with the survey code printed on it.
- A computer/laptop/smartphone with internet connection is also required.
- The entrant must have the basic knowledge of English, French or Spanish.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your browser and type Dollartreefeedback and hit enter.
- Once you have entered the official website you will first be asked to choose your language. You can pick one of the following languages English, French and Spanish.
- Now you will need the receipt from your recent purchase as you have to enter the 16-digit invitation code in the blank field. Recheck the code.
- Now click on ‘enter’ and you will be taken to another page.
- Next you have to enter the store number, total amount of spent, date of visit, time of visit.
- Hit enter and the company will inform you that you have entered the Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey and it will take just 10 minutes. Now click on next to proceed.
- Now coming to the question-answer session. All the questions you have answered by selecting from the options – Strongly disagree, agree, disagree, strongly agree, Neither Agree Nor Disagree.
- Now click on the next option to go to the next page. Have a look at the types of questions you will get –
- “I am likely to recommend this Dollar Tree to a friend or colleague”
- “My experience made me want to visit this Dollar Tree location again”
- “Dollar Tree offers great value for the money”
- “Dollar Tree is a fun place to shop”
- “I find unexpected values at Dollar Tree”
- “The store has a great selection of products to choose from”
- “The store offers quality products”
- “It was easy to find the products I was looking for”
- “The products were well-displayed and easy to see.”
- Now there will be a couple of questions regarding their staff.
- “The employees made me feel welcome as soon as I entered the store”
- “Did you seek assistance from any employees while shopping at the store” answer it by choosing from ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
- Next you will be asked if the employees were friendly.
- Did the employees make you feel like a valued customer?
- The employees were clean and presentable.
- Whether the check out process was fast and efficient or not?
- You will also get questions regarding their store organization and cleanliness.
- They will ask you to rate their hygiene of obstacles, floor.
Mail-in-Entry in DollarTreeFeedback Survey
There is also an alternative way to enter the survey without having to make a purchase. Above we have mentioned the online process, and now we will tell you about mailing in entry.
In a sheet of paper write your handwritten full name, telephone number, your full address, and email address and the participating client and mail it in an envelope with postage to the address –
[Enter Month/Year] Mail-In-Entry
C/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Dollar Tree Feedback]
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY
Those living in the United Kingdom and Canada can also participate in their local sweepstakes via mail.